a haul!!!! so as some of you may know i have been on a book buying ban basically ALL of 2017! *cries forever* but, i’m sort of enjoying the ban because i don’t have my tbr visually piling up, its only on my goodreads…haha! anyways! i added a bunch of new books to my ever growing tbr now so lets get into it!
- The Checkmate Duet series by Kennedy Fox – i was sent a copy of This is Reckless for review you can check out my review here, and as soon as i was done with that i had to buy the rest of the series and i can’t wait to read them!
- Dorothy Must Die, The Wicked Will Rise and Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige – i was SOO beyond lucky enough to win this giveaway hosted by (@readingoncloud9) on instagram for all of these books and i’m SOO excited! i actually read a sampler for Dorothy Must Die a while back and i’ve been meaning to get the series but haven’t had the chance so i’m so thankful to have won them!! thank you Karmen!
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han – so of course i preordered this book because this is one of my FAVORITE series and while i was in London i actually this book in a bookstore 2 weeks early! i was so ecstatic that i had to buy it and forfeited sleep to read it then, finished it in two days!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor – this book was actually one i was dying for because of all the positive feedback on it! so i waited till going to london to get it because i loveeee the U.K. edition especially those blue sprayed pages!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – oh gosh okay i desperately wanted the U.K. edition of this book but, i actually specifically wanted the clock edition so i didn’t want to order it online and since i knew i was going to london i HAD to search for it! on the day i met up with the wonderful Kalli from K The Ravenous Reader we had such an awesome book filled day and search high and low for these certain editions of Caraval.
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli – i am SOO excited for this book! it sounds really cute and when i saw the paperback in the U.K. for cheaper than the hardcover would’ve been in the U.S. of course i had to pick it up!
- Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith – same goes for this book as well and both U.S. and U.K. editions are beautiful so i wasn’t at a loss.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger – this book oh gosh, it’s one of those rare books i read in school that i actually really enjoyed. since i read it in school i didn’t have my own copy and i’ve been wanting to reread it for a few years now so now i’m finally able to!!
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – i’ve been wanting to read this book for SOO long and omg idk what london is doing but they’re THE BEST I SWEAR! literally every place i went to that had books had buy one get one half price!! which is pretty awesome so when i got the catcher in the rye i needed to get that second book lol!
- The Onyx Vial by Alexis Lampley – okay this book is actually so cool because it was not only self published but the cover design, illustrations and lettering was done by the author! who also runs the (Nerdy Post box) which i LOVE and this was a one-time box which can be found here.
May books (the beginning of may when i arrived back home)
11. Alex Approximately by Jenn Bennett – this book was in my spring tbr (ehcih you can check out here if you’d like!) and since i had broken my book ban this april i decided to get it while i was off my ban because i’m SOOO thrilled about this book finally being out!!!
12. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – okay so i literally haven’t even started this series yet *face palm* but, i’ve heard SUCH good things, already have the first two books and am the type of person to finish a series i start so either way i was going to get this book. then, i went to target and saw that special target edition that was ON SALE i figured may as well get it cause literally why not haha!
if you’ve read any of these books please let me know what you thought of them, if any are your favorites or if your just as excited as me to read or even reread them soon!
thank you so much and happy reading!,